Here we are 40 weeks and a day and still no baby Brady. When is he going to make his big appearance??! I guess only God and him know:) So until then we have just been trying to patiently wait and continuing with our daily routines:) Which for Kris is much easier then for myself. I have been feeling pretty good but it definitely is getting a little bit more uncomfortable as my stomach is running out of room to stretch! We had our doctor appointment yesterday and I haven't really progressed much since my 39 week appointment. Still only dilated 1cm and only 50% effaced....so unless some serious progression happens this week the doctor said more then likely I will probably have to get induced come next week:( So we are just praying that Brady decides to come on his own so we don't have to go through that. But if we do we will be heading to the hospital Sunday night at 9pm to start the induction process and then hopefully our little one will enter this world sometime on Monday:)! Time will tell:)!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
40 Weeks and Counting....
Here we are 40 weeks and a day and still no baby Brady. When is he going to make his big appearance??! I guess only God and him know:) So until then we have just been trying to patiently wait and continuing with our daily routines:) Which for Kris is much easier then for myself. I have been feeling pretty good but it definitely is getting a little bit more uncomfortable as my stomach is running out of room to stretch! We had our doctor appointment yesterday and I haven't really progressed much since my 39 week appointment. Still only dilated 1cm and only 50% effaced....so unless some serious progression happens this week the doctor said more then likely I will probably have to get induced come next week:( So we are just praying that Brady decides to come on his own so we don't have to go through that. But if we do we will be heading to the hospital Sunday night at 9pm to start the induction process and then hopefully our little one will enter this world sometime on Monday:)! Time will tell:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are SO excited to meet him!! I promise he will be worth the wait!!
ReplyDelete