Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Born Pictures

Brady had his first official photo shoot today. The morning started off a little hectic though. I guess we didn't realize how hard our first "outing" would be and trying to time it so we were not running late. He has his first bath this morning at the house and that went great! He didn't fuss much and seemed to enjoy it:)! As I was getting ready though, I started to have discomfort from the delivery and had to call my OB who was on call this day...thankfully! She said to try and just wait until Monday and I can come in for an appointment if the discomfort isn't too bad and she will take a look then. So I finished getting myself ready and then we left. The wonderful person who took his pics, Stephanie Dehler, lives down in Lonsdale so we had a little drive;) When we got there I fed him and then he slept for most of the shoot. Right at the end with the family pics he decided to give Mom a little present and went #1 and #2 ALL over me!! Thank God it was the last shot and we were leaving...I packed a change of cloths for him in the diaper bag but I didn't think I would have to pack one for me!!:) Here are some of the shots from that day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment