Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 Months Old and First day of Daycare:(

Well today was the day...I had to go back to work:( Thankfully Kris was the one to drop Brady off at daycare...but it was still hard:( I got up around 5:40AM and got myself ready and then I woke Brady up to nurse him because I wanted to make sure he started his first day of daycare on a full tummy in case he wouldn't take his bottles. I shed a lot of tears and took forever to get out the door but I managed. When I got to work I tired to just work and not think about it too much because I would get teary eyed...but I did call 3 times to make sure he was OK. I only had to work until 1pm so it wasn't a full day so that was a little better I guess:) Kris dropped him off at 7AM and shed some tears himself;( It is just so hard to leave your little guy for the first time. Kris said he cried the whole way to work too:( My poor baby:( At daycare Brady did pretty well!:) They said he was pretty happy but did get fussy because he doesn't like the bottle but he did manage to drink 2 out of 4 oz of his first bottle and 2.5oz out of 4.5oz for his second bottle...not a whole lot but at least he ate something:) He took a 40 minute nap in the bouncy from 7:20 to 8 AM and then from 12:20 to 12:50 he slept in the swing. When I picked him up he was hungry and needed a good nap so when we got home I fed him and then he slept for 1 1/2 hours:) But all in all it was a successful first day and hopefully it continues to go well:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment