Anyways, for his birthday my Mom and Sister came over to watch the kids and we went out for a nice dinner at Jake's City Grill:) We LOVE their food and have always had such a good experience there...and I had a Groupon for there so all the better:) After dinner we went to Champs and had some drinks and just talked and actually found ourselves watching the UFC fights....which was a first time for both of us! LOL! But honestly it was SO NICE to have it just be him and I and have a fun adult conversation!! The next morning we just kept saying, "ahh that was so nice last night and it was so fun, wasn't it!?!" We just both really enjoyed each others company (I guess I would hope so since we are married! ha ha!) But really after 8.5 years together I just LOVE him more and more each day and really cherish all the time we do get to spend together when it is just us:)! But when it is us and the kids that is just as awesome as well...just a little bit more chaotic!!
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Kris turned the BIG 35!!
Anyways, for his birthday my Mom and Sister came over to watch the kids and we went out for a nice dinner at Jake's City Grill:) We LOVE their food and have always had such a good experience there...and I had a Groupon for there so all the better:) After dinner we went to Champs and had some drinks and just talked and actually found ourselves watching the UFC fights....which was a first time for both of us! LOL! But honestly it was SO NICE to have it just be him and I and have a fun adult conversation!! The next morning we just kept saying, "ahh that was so nice last night and it was so fun, wasn't it!?!" We just both really enjoyed each others company (I guess I would hope so since we are married! ha ha!) But really after 8.5 years together I just LOVE him more and more each day and really cherish all the time we do get to spend together when it is just us:)! But when it is us and the kids that is just as awesome as well...just a little bit more chaotic!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment