Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brady's first playdate with his buddy Brady Klatt

My friend from high school, Erin Klatt and her son Brady came over for a play date today:)! It was kind of a funny and by pure coincidence that they ended up with the same name! I knew Erin was having a boy but she wasn't telling people the name. And we thought we were having a girl at first so we really didn't discuss any boy names, but then at 28 weeks I had another ultrasound and we found out we were having a boy instead! We were SHOCKED!! So the only name we really agreed upon was Brady...so Brady it was. I didn't tell Erin what boy name we agreed on so when she ended up going into labor and having her Brady in August and I found out his name I was like "Oh well...I guess they are going to have the same name!:)" Great minds think alike:)! So here are some pics of the boys' first play date. They really didn't do too much! Just laid on the ground and looked around and chewed on their hands:)! Oh the life of a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment