Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 Months Old and Cute As Can Be~:)

Brady is 9 months old already!! Geesh, I wish time would just slow down some!:( My "baby" boy is getting so big and is becoming more of a toddler....I know, I know...he is not a "toddler" yet, but it sure seems like it!:) At his 9 month appointment he weighed in at 23lbs 11oz (87% tile), 31.5" in height (99% tile), and 18" head circumference (58%tile). So needless to say he is considered a "big" boy for his age:) He wears mostly all 18 month clothes and even some 24 month stuff...depending on the brand:)
This month he has had many milestones!:) He has started crawling (the day he turned 9 months old exactly) and he has gotten his top 3 teeth thus far...and one more is coming soon and he has just been miserable!:( He can wave bye bye...or hello...whichever one you perfer:) He also had the biggest milestone I like to think...he said "Mama"!!! He has been able to say Mama and Dada for months, but he really looked at me and put out his arms and said, "Mama"! It was the best feeling ever and almost made me cry!:) Kris likes to think he was just saying Mama and putting out his arms...he is just jealous I think!:) ha ha! Other things Brady has been doing this month is playing 'catch' with Daddy:) He loves rolling the ball around on the floor and throwing it at Daddy:) He is actually pretty good at it and has quite an arm already!:) It is just so fun and amazing watching him grow and learn new skills and it is just truly remarkable how much they learn in their first year of life! I can't wait to see what other things he will be doing in the next few months as we go down the stretch to his 1 year birthday! I can't believe it...in 3 months I will have a 1 year old!! Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment