Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Brady's Turns 1~Yay!

So Brady had a HUGE milestone the beginning of this month...he turned 1!!! Yay!! I am still an awe that he is no longer considered a "baby" and now is considered a "toddler" how crazy is that!! Even though he isn't fully walking yet he is standing on his own and taking about 3 or 4 steps and then drops to his knees to crawl:) I think when he is fully walking around I will feel like I have a toddler:)! For his actually birthday which was the 2nd and fell on a Tuesday we took Brady out for his birthday dinner! Since he is a very picky eater we needed to go somewhere with lots of options which left us with Old Country Buffet...not my favorite place but Brady LOVED it! He ate lots of ham, steak, chicken, cheesy potatoes, dinner rolls, peaches, and for dessert he had a bite of my strawberry cheese cake:)! After all that eating we came home gave him a bath, read some books, he had his bottle and then went right to sleep:) It was a great day~!:)

For his 1st Birthday party we had it on that following Sunday and we had my family, our close friends and then some of their kids:) I think we had a total of 22 adults and 12 kids! It was complete chaos!! We have a pretty decent size house and it was packed!!! The downstairs was filled with scatterd toys and lots of kids running around on a sugar high!:) ha ha! Brady was in pretty good spirits for most of the party...except when I tried to make him put his birthday hat on;( I ordered it from Etsy and it was so cute...see pic below:0 I decided to have a sock monkey them and Kris decided to be a sock monkey...go figure...he loves to dress up. Brady LOVED his birthday cake and ate his entire piece and then was on a little bit of a sugar high as well:) All in all it was a fantastic 1st birthday party and we just LOVE our little boy so much and look forward to celebrating many, many more birthdays with him~:)













Birthday Dinner at Old Country Buffet
Mom with the Birthday Boy~





No comments:

Post a Comment