Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tis The Season=To busy to Blog~

So I have been really bad at updating this blog lately!~ Sorry:( With the holidays, work, plans pretty much every weekend and a one year old I feel I barely get time to relax let alone spend time posting anything. So this will be a quick update as to what The Shaban's have been up to since Brady turned 1! We had his 1 year photo shoot which went really well and I will post pics of that sometime here soon. Or you can go to www.stephaniedehler.com and go to her site page and click on clients and then go to Shaban and our password is Brady. We have been working with Stephanie for the last year (actually more because she did my maternity photo shoot) and we LOVE working with her! She is so laid back and is really talented and we will for sure use her again for our other kid(s) we have in the future:)

Anyways....then came Thanksgiving. We went to Kris' Dad house in Lake Geneva, WI for a few days before Thanksgiving and then Thanksgiving day we went to his Mom's house in Chicago. We stayed there a few days/nights then went back to his Dad's house and then came back home. Traveling with Brady is always a lot of work but it is nice to see Kris' family and spend time with them:)

Some new milestones that Brady has developed since he turned 1 are: he is officially WALKING! He is getting fast and he has less and less falls each day:) He also has started using sign language a lot more. He can sign milk, water, all done, and I love you! It is so cute and I am proud of this skill:) They use it at daycare where he picked it up but Kris and I continue to use it at home to. He is saying a lot more words too. I would say his favorite is balloon:) Umm...what else...oh he got 2 more teeth so that makes 9 total! He has one more molar coming in and he has been taking it pretty well:) Another big accomplishment is that he has started going down for his naps with out having to have a bottle or to be rocked! Now we just have to eliminate his bedtime bottle and he will be bottle free!! We'll see how that goes;)

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and remember what Christmas is really about...the birth of Jesus!:) I think everyone gets so wrapped up (no pun intended) in the presents, baking, having the perfect decor for the house and tree, etc and they forget to breathe and just reflect on how completely AWESOME Christmas really is for the reason that it is the birth of our Christ!

(Here are some pics of Brady in November and of our Thanksgiving visit~Enjoy!)






1 comment: