Well I am ALMOST there!! These last few weeks have just been dragging!! Honestly, I feel pretty good...have had a few uggh days but for the most part been feeling pretty comfortable:) I have been going to the chiropractor once a week during this entire pregnancy and at 36 weeks I started going twice and week and it has helped A LOT!!! Haven't had that much back pain and sleeping has been pretty good since my 2x's a week visits:) So I guess I can't really complain about back pain.
My due date is August 1st and after my appointment today my OB decided that if this little lady hasn't come on her own by then she will induce me on that day:) Yay!! I went a week over with Brady and I just figure if that is going to be the end result might as well do it at 40 weeks, right!?! Anyways...my appointment stats today were: I have gained a total of 35 lbs (thus far) was at 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced, so that is promising considering I was barely at 1cm dilated and 0% effaced at 41 weeks with Brady. So maybe she will come on her own!!?! I guess time will tell:)!
(pic above from 36 weeks)
No comments:
Post a Comment