
So we recently had some pictures taken by the ever so talented Stephanie Dehler again:) She has taken my maternity pics when I was pregnant with Brady and has taken Brady's newborn, 5 month, 8 month, 1 year and now his 1.5 year (well we were a month late of his 1.5 year birthday:))! We just love working with her and she does great work:)
Anyways....So just a quick update on our little man. As you can tell he has gotten a new haircut! Which I love and I know it makes him look so much more of a little boy and not a baby anymore, but it fits his personality way more then his long shaggy hair. Which now I look back at pictures of him with long hair and I kind of feel bad for the kid! lol! The first buzz of the clippers, which was done by our friend Scib, I must say I did get a little sad..but that was short lived once I saw how cute he is with his new cut:) We have now bought our own clippers and Kris cuts his hair now. Brady actually likes the buzzer WAY more then the scissors anyways...so it makes the haircutting experience much more enjoyable for all of us:)! And we are saving LOTS of $ this way!!!
Brady has been talking so much more lately and can pretty much say anything you ask him. Right now his favorite things to say are "No" and "Mine", which gets a little tiring:( It is just amazing how fast they grow up and become somewhat "independent"! I had another experience with this this morning when I dropped him off at daycare. He walked from the car all the way down the stairs and to the door where we enter. We got in and he helped take his shoes off and then just went off and started playing with his friends. He didn't even look back at me or give me a kiss...which after I got back in the car and thought about it, it made me sad:( But my little boy is growing up! Yeah I love spending time with my son, but honestly I like that he gets to go to daycare and play with his friends and interact with other children and learn new things by watching the other kids! I know it will help him down the road when he starts school and he will have an easier time adjusting. Do I wish it was only 2 or 3 days a week instead of 5 days he has to go to daycare...yeah, but we don't really have that option right now. Anyways...before this gets to long here are some of Brady's favorites and (at the moment):)
~Loves his new DVD (Elmo's world and Three Bears and a Baby)
~Loves to play outside...I am sure like most kids right now:)
~Loves to read books (well he tries) and still loves to be read to:)
~Back to loving string cheese again:)
~LOVES hot dogs...I started buying turkey dogs because I feel like it might be healthier?



Oh how I love him and his face!!
No comments:
Post a Comment