Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mealtime Bootcamp for Brady~



So Kris and I have finally put our foot down and decided that we are not going to "cater" to Brady's mealtime demands anymore:( He eats everything at daycare: fruits, veggies, pastas, etc. And at home literally all he wants is chicken nuggets, corndogs, bread, oatmeal, organic cliff bars, basically protien...carbs..carbs...carbs. The only fruit and veggie that will pass his lips is the blueberries I puree into his pancakes in the morning and the Motts Medley juice he has in the morning that has a serving of fruit and vegetable. I know it is our fault for him being like this because when he was a baby if he didn't want one thing we would always go through a list of options until we found something that he would eat:( BIG MISTAKE!!!! We have tried doing a mulit-vitamin but he won't take those either...so basically the peditrician told me you give him what you make for dinner and if he doesn't want it then he doesn't eat....give it a week and he will be eating. So the time has come and this video is of Day One of mealtime boot camp:( This went on for about 2 HOURS and Kris was gone so I had to deal with it solo...but I didn't back down!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, momma! Good job sticking to your guns! That whining just makes you cringe, huh?! I know the sound! Mealtime boot-camp is a great idea and I wish you luck! It will get better! Marley is having problems with THROWING FOOD, because she thinks it's funny to see Sasha run and get it. We take her tray away and get her down from the table immediately, saying all done, and when she's really ready to eat again, she gets what she had the first time. Kids are such stinkers!!

    ReplyDelete