Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Madness~

Well Spring is in full effect and it hasn't started out slow that is for sure! Lots of things going on this month! The weather has been amazing so there has been runs out side with the kids, we celebrated St. Paddy's day and I ran the Get Lucky 7K race! It was my first race of 2012 and it was great! The weather was so nice and I ran it with a couple of my friends and we had a good time:) I came home from the race and had a little photo op with the kids in their green attire:) It is so hard to get the both kids smiling and looking decent...but a Mother can try, right!?! Anyways...my parents have come up and visited a lot and the kids LOVE their Grandma and Grandpa:) We are very blessed to have them a part of their lives and that they are so willing to come and help out with the kids:) Later in the month we had a wedding shower for my cousin's fiance and we have had some fun play dates with our friends and their kids!:) All in all it has been a great start to spring and I am already looking forward to the summer to begin and all the craziness that comes with that as well!! Busy, busy, busy!! Life with two kids sure isn't about R & R but I wouldn't have it any other way!! Below are just some random pics throughout the month of March! Enjoy and Happy Spring!!!



Autnie TT and Rylee
Brady's favorite shoes (or mine for him for that matter:)) I have bought them in 3 different sizes! The match everything and they are comfortable for his wide feet and easy to get on and off!
First run outdoors with the kids! 3-10-12
Brady's new bike! He likes it...doesn't love it yet. But I will give that some time:)

Olivia and Rylee~ Smooches
Liv, Brady, Rylee and Emilia

Grandma June and Brady

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

After the race!!
Karen, Amy and I at the Get Lucky 7K race

No comments:

Post a Comment