
Well this was my first Mom's day with 2 kids!! It is crazy to think that 2 years ago I celebrated Mom's day with as an "expecting" Mom and now I have 2 kids!! Time sure does fly! Anyways...the day was quite lovely really:) I got to sleep in and Kris got up with the kids and then I woke up around 8AM and Kris made me breakfast and we just relaxed in our PJ's as a family for awhile before we got ready for Church! I said no gifts but Kris always does something small even if I say that and below he made me the sweetest picture frame with photos with me and the babes:) I am truly blessed
to have such an amazing husband and healthy, happy kids!! Thank You Jesus for such a wonderful blessing!! Happy Mother's Day to all you Mama and soon to be Mama's!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment