Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brady George turns 2 1/2!!!

So my little buddy turned 2 1/2 this month and I am so happy that he is learning and developing new skills and words each day that passes but at the same time I am sad that he is not my baby boy anymore:( It seems just like yesterday that he was nestled in my arms at the hospital! Time just flies by and now that we have 2 kids it goes even faster! But Brady sure has just developed so much in the last 6 months with his skills and language. I remember at 2 he could say some words but now he can speak in sentences and is our little comedian:) I love him so much and he brings a smile to my face everyday! He is the smartest, sweetest, cutest, funniest little boy I know and I am just SO BLESSED God chose me to be his Mommy!!

~ Brady knows all his letters and can recognize and count to ten:) Just today we were driving and we passed Costco and Brady yelled from the backseat "C-O-S-T-C-O Mommy!" He is just so smart!!
~ I would say he is officially potty trained! He still sleeps in a pull up but usually wakes up dry. I just had bought a whole box from Sam's Club and I didn't want them to go to waste so after this box is done I think we are going to try and do underwear at night!!
~ Started sleeping in a big boy bed!! We set it up on the 28th of May!! Big milestone in our little buddy's life! He seems to like it and we decided to switch because he was starting to climb out of his crib every morning so we thought it is time!!!:)
~He is still a picky eater but some of his favorite foods are blueberry pancakes (with the blueberries pureed of coarse otherwise he would pick around the blueberries), chicken nuggets, corn dogs, his chewable vitamins, yogurt, popcorn. No veggies though:(
~ Some of his favorite sayings "Not me!" " I can do it!" "I did it!!" "Love you Mommy, Love you Daddy, Love you Rylee!" "What is that!?" "Let me see that." "Where did Grandma go?"
~ Loves listening to his Bible songs CD and singing along!:)
~ Favorite movies are 'Lady and the Tramp' and still 'Beauty and the Beast':)



In his new "big boy bed"! Snuggles!!!+

Flexing his muscles
Will be such a good Daddy. Already learing how to change a diaper.

Loves his ice cream!!
His new "Big boy carseat!!"
Don't think he fits in the highchair anymore!
Me and my boy on Mother's Day!
Loves helping Dad wash dishes!
Our little monkey! Loves climbing and jumping from high places! No fear!!
Jump!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment