Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Baby Girl turns the big 1 :)

Well it's official! My little Ry Ry is the big 1:)! I know I say this in almost every post but I just can't believe how fast time goes!!:( It seems like with 2 kids time goes double time and that in a way makes me really sad!!:( I don't want to wake up in 18 years and look around and have both my babies off at college and then try and remember them as babies and it is such a distant memory I can't:( So I guess that is one reason I do the blog and post the pictures so I can have a keep sake when I am old and gray! ha ha!
Anyways...Rylee had her 1 yr check up and my little peanut is even more so now! She weighed 19 lbs 5 oz (19% tile...which she dropped from her 9 mth check up) and height 30.5" (88% tile...which she also dropped in). The Dr. didn't' seem to concerned but I am. I feel like she eats a lot for her size and I just don't know why she isn't packing on the lbs!! ha ha! I guess we will just keep doing what we are doing until the Dr. seems concerned:) She handled her shots alright and was in pretty good spirits the rest of the day. The Dr. did however find that she had an ear infection:( Which is her 2nd one in 2 months!! He gave us a 50% chance that she will have to get tubes by November since Brady had to. I just pray this is her last ear infection for a long, long time because I do NOT want to go through that again!:( The operation wasn't so bad it was just all the Dr. visits before that and always having a crabby baby because their ears hurt!!





No comments:

Post a Comment