Well I have been a very bad blogger, very bad Life flies by when you are having fun I guess! But we had a big milestone last month when little Miss Rylee June turned 2!! We are usually up at Star Lake the day of her actual birthday so we have a celebration there and then we had a birthday party for her at Lakefront Park in Prior Lake when we got home with all her little friends! Both celebrations were wonderful and she LOVED every second of it!
But let me just talk about my little peanut and what she has been up to! She loves to talk and is saying new words everyday! She can now speak in about 3-4 word sentences with her favorite being, “I don’t want to!” Ha! She loves music and loves to sing along. Her favorite songs to sing are ‘Jesus Loves Me’ and ‘You are my sunshine.’ Those are the 2 songs she always ask for when I rock her before I lay her in her crib….melt my heart! She knows most shapes and can count to 10 and knows about 15 letters She is very smart but only when she wants to be. If she doesn’t feel like practicing her “skills” she will purposely say the wrong color or letter with a little grin on her face- she is such a stinker sometimes! She is a good eater but is still on the low end of the % tile. At her 2 year check up she weighed 21.8 lbs. (2% tile) and was 34.5” (68% tile)…hence her nickname “peanut!” She is a good eater and usually eats more then her big brother- she just NEVER stops moving so she probably burns it all off! Ha! Some of her favorite foods are spaghetti, cottage cheese, and cliff z bars! She does have a sweet tooth though (just like her Daddy) and LOVES cake and suckers! Her birthday cake was probably her favorite part of her birthday!
I can’t wait to watch her grow and continue to learn in the months/year to come! Age 2 to age 3 I feel is when they really turn into little people. She is such a free spirit and spit fire and makes life so fun! Although, I am not going to lie, she might make my hair turn gray before it normally would! Ha! But I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is my baby girl and I love her oh SO MUCH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment