Saturday, February 16, 2013

Times R’ a changing!

Janurary 2013 (14)

Well since I am on a roll today and did one blog post about Rylee I thought I would really make quota and type one up for my little man, Brady! The title ‘Times R a changing’ is fitting because Brady has finally out grew his obsession with hot dogs and chicken nuggets!! Now his new obsession is meatballs and chicken patties! LOL! One thing remains though….his LOVE for ‘The Little Mermaid’, Ariel and pretty much all mermaids in generalWinking smile I got him a book called ‘The Tiniest Mermaid’ and we are currently waiting our 2nd copy in the mail because we read the first book so much that it was just tattered and falling apart!Sad smile  I am kind of thinking he was a dolphin or some sort of aquatic animal in his prior life because he is so fascinated by all things aquatic and loves to swim! He has always loved sharks and more recently that is his go to book before bed time…the National Geographic Kids edition of Sharks! There is a story in it about the surfer Bethany Hamilton, who got her arm bit off by a tiger shark that has me wondering why they would put that in a kids book….but then it goes on saying that Bethany wasn’t afraid to surf again “as she knows shark attacks are rare.” So Brady now knows what sharks are the “ones that will bite his arm off” and then “nice ones.” lol!!

Anyways…What has my little dude been up too…well we celebrated his 3rd birthday in November (which I should probably do a post about) and we had his party at Jumps N Downs, a big inflatable jumping place. We invited about 10 of his buddies and everyone had a wonderful time! In January, Brady and I started taking a Book and Cook class every Monday where we read a book and then we make the food the book is about. I signed up for the class hoping to help him get over his pickiness about food…and I think it has helped somewhatSmile This past Monday the book was ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ and we made green eggs (scrambled eggs with green food coloring) and ham and he ate it. Even though he does like eggs and ham…I thought the green color would throw him but he ate itSmile! I have recently started him on Fruit Plus vitamins though because I do know he doesn’t eat enough fruits and veggies and those are suppose to help bridge the gap. I can honestly say I don’t remember his last vegetable he has ate…unless you count cornSad smile Having a child that is a picky eater is so draining! I am just so glad at least one of my kids is willing to eat most things…thank you Rylee!!Smile 

Janurary 2013 (17)

his pies he made at his book and cook class…which he didn’t eat!Sad smile

TT birthday (4)

Auntie T.T’s birthday…but he thought it was hisSmile ha ha!

TT birthday (5)Janurary 2013 (8)Zoo 2-16-13 (4)

At the 3D Under the Sea IMax at the Zoo…Brady was bummed there were no dolphins in the show!!!Sad smile 

brady feb

his new mermaid and dinosaur puzzlesSmile he is a puzzle master!!!

brady feb #2

No comments:

Post a Comment