Monday, July 26, 2010

Grandma Debbie Comes for a Visit~

Kris' Mom came for the weekend:)! It was so great to see her and she couldn't wait to give her little Grandson a BIG hug! She hadn't seen him since the end of March so he has grown quite a bit since then:)! She got here early Saturday morning (3:30AM...after a 10 hour delay due to the rain and stupidity on Southwest behalf) so her and Kris slept in until 11 and then we all just hung out and Brady swam in his new pool I bought him:)! My parents and sister came up and I made some chicken enchiladas and we just relaxed on the deck and had some drinks and just enjoyed each others company:)! On Sunday we went to the Mall of America and shopped a little and then went to the horse track:)! It was Brady's first time and he loved looking at all the horses:)! Sunday night we just relaxed and then Monday morning I had to go to work and Kris brought her back to the airport. It was a short visit and it went really fast!:( The goodbyes are never easy and Grandma Debbie has a hard time giving Brady back:( But she will see him again...hopefully sooner this time;)!







1 comment:

  1. I think Mars and Brady need a playdate...looks like they would have fun splashing around together in that pool of his! And then the momma's can have a beverage or two on the deck :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete