Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our 3 Year Anniversary~

Well we have made it 3 years! Honestly I can say I feel like Kris and I are still a "new" couple! Even though we have been together for almost 7 years we still both feel like it was yesterday when we started dating!:) Ha ha! My love for him has continued to grow and grow over the years and I do not know how you can love someone more and more and more each day...but I sure do! Kris is my best friend and I love just being around him! He makes everything more fun, he makes me laugh, feel beautiful, and I always know he is by by side:) After giving birth to our son and seeing how wonderful of a father he is, has just made my love grow for him 10x's more! He is such an amazing father and when Brady grows up and if he is a fraction of his Daddy I know he will go far in life:)! Kris truly is a hands on Dad and helps out A LOT!! We like to do things as a team and I think it makes our marriage even stronger:)! He has gotten to be "Mr. Mom" this summer since he is a teacher and has the summers off! So Brady and him have gotten to bond a lot this summer which I think is wonderful!! I do get a bit jealous however when I have to go to work and it is nice out and Kris says, "What should we do today buddy? Go to the pool!" Not fair! ha ha! Anyways...for our 3 year anniversary (which was on a Wednesday) I took off from work and we just all hung out as a family:)! We were going to go to the zoo but it was TO hot out and Brady and ourselves for that matter would have melted!:( So we just hung in the house and relaxed and then went and walked around the mall for a bit:)! We made a great steak dinner and it was perfect! My Mom came up on Saturday to babysit so Kris and I could go celebrate just us two...and we were going to go to Ichibons and eat sushi...but our friends Jake and Cindy called to see if we wanted to go out on the lake. So even though we wanted to spend the day "just us two" we thought about it and we had to take the opportunity to go out on the lake! Now that we have a child it is hard to find the time to do things like that and since Grandma was babysitting we thought "Why Not:)!" So we hung out on the lake with our friends and my Sister and then for dinner we cruised over to Capt. Jacks! Quite the change of plans...but that is one of the things I like about "us"...we are spontaneous and as long as we are together we don't care what we do:)! Ahh....Love~ It is a beautiful thing:) !

No comments:

Post a Comment