

So Brady turned 11 months old and I can't believe the time has come for me to start planning for his 1st birthday party that will be right around the corner! I know I have said it before but I just can't believe how fast the time has gone! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was holding my little baby boy in the hospital and he was so small and fragile. Now he is around 25 lbs and is cruising all over the place and doesn't like to sit still all that much to cuddle anymore. I miss the cuddling stage so when he likes to I just enjoy it and take it all in;) Even though he is not walking yet some of his milestones he has had this month are...he goes up and down steps by himself (although we are not far behind) and lots of new words and babbling...his favorite is no, no, no:) Here are some of the pics from his 11 month photo shoot;) He was NOT in the best mood and the pictures can prove it;)


No comments:
Post a Comment