Well it is official:) It is FOR SURE a girl:) I had another ultrasound at Argosy University to help ease my mind that we are in fact having a girl given what happened to me with Brady and finding out he was a boy at 28 weeks (after I had the nursery/registry all done in pink!) So this time I held off on the nursery until after I had a double...make that about triple verifications from different ultrasounds techs that it was a little girl growing in my belly! And honestly..I KNEW it was a girl....I guess you could just call it a Mother's instinct:) And even with Brady I knew when they told me he was a girl at 20 weeks...something inside told me you need to have another ultrasound because I just felt he was a boy:)! Anyways...the nursery is started and I will post pics when it is complete of before, during, and after:)! Although...the name wall decal will go up after I have her since no one knows her name yet except Kris, Brady and I;)!....well and I guess she knows her name to:)!
But thus far this pregnancy has been a little tougher then my last one:( I have struggled with low blood pressure (I usually always have low blood pressure but this is really low for me...like 80's over 40's) which makes me dizzy and feel icky:( The Dr. said they can't really do anything about my blood pressure and she can give me medicine to help with the dizziness but I just don't like to take anything medicine wise when I am pregnant...if I don't absolutely have to. I have gained about 24 lbs and the extra weight is really doing a number on my lower back:( Anyways...things are looking great with the babe!! Her heart rate is around 150 bpm and she is kicking/moving A LOT!! Love that feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment