Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day~ 2011



So we just celebrated Father's Day and it was low key but lovely:) Kris and I had our friends Andy and Tessa's wedding the night before so we didn't get home till around 12:45 am, so Sunday morning was kind of hard to get going:/ Anyways...Brady woke up around 7:30 and I got up with him and let Kris sleep in...and he slept in till 9:30! I made some breakfast for him when he got up and then we just relaxed;) My parents and sister came over in the later afternoon and my sister and I made pizza burgers for a late lunch and then we had DQ ice cream cake:)! Yummy! We celebrated not only Father's Day but also my Mom's birthday, which was this last Tuesday:)!

Kris and I have been trying to save some money for the hospital bills and other expenses that will be coming up with babe #2 coming into this world, so we just did small gifts for Mother's and Father's day this year:) All Kris wanted to do was go the new 'X Men' movie, which I am not really into those kinds of movies and he likes to do "solo" movie nights by himself so I told him to go:) Anyways..for his gift I got him this Superdad frame that says "Not all superheroes wear capes" on the bottom of it and then I just edited a cute pic of him and Brady (the one above):) Nothing big...but I thought it was cute idea since he was going to go to the 'X Men' movie:)....(which he went to that evening and LOVED it, so if you like those types of movies he suggests you check it out!:)

Hope everyone has a good weekend~ Please sun make an appearance!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment