Thursday, August 4, 2011

Brady the Fish...



Well we made our first family of 4 outing today!:) We went to the Lifetime pool since it was such a beautiful day! I was a little worried about bringing Rylee with her being only a week old, but after talking with my friend Sarah who convinced me that it would be alright I said "hey why not!":) We have still been bringing Brady to daycare since Rylee has been born (we have to pay whether he stays home with us or not) so we can catch up on some sleep or get some things done around the house. So today we picked him up early from daycare and brought him to the pool so he could splash around and wear off some energy:) Brady loves the water and loves to jump into our arms, but today he started to jump forward and go under the water and then stand back up all by himself! Crazy little boy! He starts his first round of swim lessons next week and I think he is more then ready:) And Rylee did great for her first outing! She just slept the whole time in her carseat in the shade and I just relaxed in the chair while cheering my little man on:) What a great day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment