Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brady's First Swim Lessons~



Well Brady completed his first round of swim lessons and I must say it was a success!!:) He was in the tadpole group...which really was just about getting the toddlers used to the water. Brady has never really had a fear of water and really is quite "fearless" when it comes to it! He doesn't mind going under the water and puts his face/mouth under and blows bubbles:) We have been bringing him to the Lifetime pool for the last 2 summers so I think that has helped:) Kris was the one that did the lessons with him since they started a week after Rylee was born and I was not feeling like getting in a bathing suit quite yet!:( I did go and watch the lessons and cheered my little man on while snapping some pics:) He had the lessons Monday thru Thursday for 2 weeks (half hour lessons) at the Twin Oaks Middle School in Prior Lake:) It was a great experience and was a reasonable price for the lessons....some places are just so dang expensive! Last day of class. Brady with his certificate...he was so proud!:)

Loved when Dad threw him in the air to touch the flags...not sure swim instructor liked that!

Rylee went to cheer on her Big Bro...doesn't she look so excited! lol! Brady met a new friend:)
Perfecting his backstroke:) Wonder if he will be a swimmer like his Mama!:)?
Getting ready to jump in!










































No comments:

Post a Comment