Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rylee becomes a child of God~

Our baby girl got baptized on Sunday November 27th at the Cathedral of Our Merciful Saviours in Faribault, MN:) The Church has a lot of meaning for me and my family as my parents where married there, my sister and I were both baptized there, Kris and I got married there, and Brady was baptized there so I knew I wanted to have our little girl baptized there as well:)!

The morning started out a little hectic since we had 4 other adults staying at our house (my mother-in-law, my two brother-in-laws, and my sister-in-law and their 18 month old son! So needless to say trying to get 6 adults and 3 kids ready in the morning to be at the Church at 9:30 was a challenge!! We did it and were only a few minutes late so that was OK:) And I must say my little peanut looked so beautiful in her baptisim outfit:)!

It is VERY important to Kris and I to have God as a part of our day to day lives and we will hopefully guide our children on the right path and teach them about God and Jesus and all the wonderful things that goes along with having them in their lives:) I also know Rylee's Godparents, my sister Christina and Kris' brother George, will help guide and teach our little lady to walk in the way of the Lord:)!!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment