Rylee's Personality~
*Even though she still LOVES to nurse and favors that over the bottle she has started taking bottles for Pam (daycare lady) without having a screaming session for 15 minutes before hand! lol!
*She loves to laugh and smile! Brady and her have recently started interacting and he gets up in her face and says "boo" and she laughs at him. It is the cutest thing ever and I just can't wait to watch their relationship as brother and sister grow throughout the years! It truly melts my heart!!
*She has recently found her feet/toes and loves to sit and grab them and examine them.
* I think she might be getting her teeth sooner then later! She has two little bumps on the bottom gums and she has been chewing on her fingers and drooling like CRAZY!! But I know teething could take months so we will see!
*She still is only sleeping 3-5 hour stretches typically:(...although 2 weeks ago she slept for 8 hours straight!! It was only once but it made a world of difference for me in the morning!!
* Overall she is a pretty laid back/happy baby and I can't wait to see more and more of her personality come out in the months to come!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment