Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rylee June 10 mths old!!

So my baby girl turned 10 months old! And I have to get this post on here before she turns 11 months old!! LOL! We have been so busy lately that blogging has been hard:( Anyways...she turned 10 months old on the day we came back from visiting Kris' parents in Lake Genevea, WI and she was tired and worn out form the 6 hour car ride so the pics aren't the best:( Anyways...she is loving to crawl all over the place and she is pulling herself up on stuff. Her favorite word is "dadadada" and I am trying to change that to "mamama":) She loves avacados and is really like "people food" which is such a blessing!! Making baby food is SO much work!! I would say it is more work then breastfeeding!! lol! I mean it turns out to be such a process...going to buy the food, blending it up, storing it, making sure she always has enough...to buy organic or not....geez!!!! We are now glad that she eats pretty much everything we do make...sometimes I still put it through the food crank:) Anyways...she still gets up 1x a night usually and doesn't go down without being rocked for her naps. At daycare she sleeps on the couch next to Pam (the daycare lady) because she doesn't like to be in her crib:( boy oh boy:( So we have to work on that before Grandma takes over in August!!! All in all she is the another blessing from the good ol' Lord above and I couldn't imagine my life without her!! I always thought I would have all boys (well more like wished i did) and having a baby girl totally changed my world!!!!!!! She is my little peanut and I LOVE her so much and I can't wait till we can watch 'Beaches' together and just cry and hug each other!! LOL!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment