
So we finally had to get Brady a 'big boy' car seat! Even though his Chicco car seat that he has goes up to 30lbs...he out grew it in length! His feet were dangling off the bottom so I was afraid when I would carry him in the car seat that I would catch his feet on something and brake them or something;( So we made the trip to Babies R Us and got us 2 Britax Marathon car seats! It was our lucky day because they were on sale that day for $50 off! Plus I had a 20% off coupon for one item and then the lady at the register gave us the "twins discount" so we saved an extra 10% on each car seat!! All in all we saved $200 and I LOVE to save money!! Brady love his new car seat and usually falls alseep in it with in minutes after take off:)! So until he reaches 65 lbs (which I hope isn't anytime soon) he will have this car seat:)!
No comments:
Post a Comment