Brady had his first "pool time" experience today!:) Kris and I brought him to the Lifetime pool and it was a perfect day for it! I was so excited to finally put him in his swim trunks and swim shirt that I bought for him months back at Target! When we got to the pool we put on his sunscreen and took a few photos and then it was off into the pool! At first he cried because the water was a little cold but once he got used to it he LOVED it! Kris even got to put his head under water a few times:) He didn't like it the first time but now we can dunk him and he holds his breathe and when he comes up he acts like, "This isn't so bad!" I am sure Brady will have many more pool days this summer, but it was so fun to capture his first time:)!



No comments:
Post a Comment