Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Brady's First Hair Cut~


Brady finally got his first haircut!! He probably was due awhile back...it was getting a little shaggy...but I just couldn't bring myself to do it because that just means my baby is getting bigger and I just didn't want to face that fact!:( But I submitted a picture to Moore Creative Talent (which is a free agency that does business with Target, Nordstrom's, and some other places) and they called me with an audition for Brady for a Target ad:)! So I thought the time has come to get it cut. We went to Kids' Hair in Savage and it was a great first experience:) Brady sat still and let the lady cut his hair...although he had the "What is going on Mom?" look for most of it:) It turned out cute and his audition went well:) They just took pictures of him in his diaper while they tickled his feet with a feather duster:) We will find out if he gets the job for the ad by October 26th. Either way..if he does or doesn't get the gig I think he is the CUTEST kid in the world and I am the LUCKIEST Mom in the world to have him as my Son;)!







1 comment:

  1. He is ADORABLE!!! I don't know how ANYONE could resist those eyes, that grin and the yummy little neck rolls!

    ReplyDelete