So I went on my first "all girls" trip since 2000! I went with 4 other girls (Erin, Becky, Nina and Beth)...my friend Erin and I were there celebrating our 30th birthdays:) Although technically...I am not 30 yet!:) We got there early on Thursday the 16th and got checked into our hotel, went site seeing and walked around, and then just laid by the pool for the rest of the day:) We went out the club TAO that night and then Friday, got up laid by the pool all day and then went to the New York New York hotel that night. Saturday got up laid by the pool some more (side note: the weather was 100 degrees and not a cloud in the sky=perfect). Saturday night went out to this nice Japanese restaurant and then went to a fun piano bar. Then Sunday got ready and checked out of our hotel and then walked around and did some site seeing some more and then got to the airport and flew home;) It was fun but I definitely can't party like I use to 10 years ago!:( I think the older I get the more time it takes me to recover from a night of partying! So lets just say...even though Vegas was a good time...I have no desire to go back there anytime soon:) A relaxing beach vacation is more my style and just getting some good sleep:) Because lets face it...once you have a child the nights were you get a good 8 solid hours of sleep are few and far between so when you go on a vacation that is what I really look for;) ha ha:)




No comments:
Post a Comment