

Brady celebrated his 10 month birthday on the 2nd and I just can NOT believe how fast time has gone. I feel like it was just 10 months ago and I was giving birth to my little babe! When parents always say "they grow up right before your eyes!" I know exactly what they are talking about! They just evolve into this little person that is full of personality and develop new skills all the time!:) This month Brady has gotten his 6th tooth...That makes 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. He is crawling all over the place and in to everything! We have to remember to always close the toilet seat cover, take off the toilet paper roll, unplug the computer, close the dishwasher, close the baby gate by the stairs, the list goes on...because if we don't then his hands are in the toilet. The toilet paper is all over the floor, he pulls the computer off the end table, he is playing with the dirty dishes, and thank God this hasn't happened..but would take a tumble down the stairs. He likes to hold onto the couches and walk up and down them and his latest trick is he can stand by himself when he lets go of whatever is supporting him!:) I give it another month and he will be walking:) He has also been talking A LOT more and loves to say Mama and Dada and knows what he is saying;) It just melts my heart! Although he always wants "Mama" when he is sad and "Dada" when he is excited:) For his 10 month birthday we went to the zoo and here are some pics of the day:)!


No comments:
Post a Comment