

Well we had our 20 week ultrasound and it turns out this little babe growing inside of my belly is indeed a GIRL!! I knew it though...hence why I choose pink to be my tank top color for my belly progression pictures;) Mother's instinict I guess...and also the fact that this pregnancy has been different then that with Brady's. I never got sick with Brady and had evening sickness with this one for about 2 weeks...it was awful:( Then her heart rate has been around 150 bpm while Brady's was always around 120 bpm. And another reason I knew this was a girl because I have felt WAY more hormonal this time around. I maybe thought it was because I was tired and run down from having a just over 1 year old and thought that is why I was so up and down...but now I know...when you are pregnant with a girl there are way more hormones going on and it can make you a little crazy!!:) ha ha! With Brady I was so relaxed and just kind of felt chill...but with this pregnancy I could freak out at the littlest of things! Poor Kris:( Anyways...I find out the results of the ultrasound this Thursday and hopefully everything looks good with our little lady:) I am feeling back to my "normal" self mentally and have gotten my energy back:)! I have gained 10 lbs thus far, which is a little less then I gained with Brady at 20 weeks, but I am sure things could change in the upcoming weeks;) The Dr. said at my last visit I am right on target and everything is measuring the way it should be so all is good thus far;)!


No comments:
Post a Comment