Monday, January 16, 2012

Beauty and the Beast~ First Movie

Today was a big day for our kids! They went to their first movie...'Beauty and The Beast'!! And I must say it was a success!!:) The movie couldn't have come out at a better time because Brady has been obsessed with the movie for a month! He LOVES the 'Beast' and you would think that he would be scary for a 2 year old but Brady thinks it is funny when he roars and gets mad! ha ha! Anyways....the thought of paying $20+ to go see a movie I have now seen about 100 times in my life made me want to vomit, but these are the types of things you do for your kids:) Brady got a little antsy during the movie and liked to walk the aisle (thankfully we were about 1 out of 4 families in the theatre) and Rylee was absolutely PERFECT! Didn't make a peep and I just nursed her and she took a nap!:) But it was a memorable day and I am looking forward to our next family movie day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment