Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rylee turns 1/2 year old!!!


(pic above: 6 month check up & not happy I just woke her up from her nap!)

Well our sweet baby girl turned 6 months old this month!! A half year old already!! That is just crazy! I feel like it was just the other day when I could feel her little feet kick inside of my belly! Time just goes way to fast and I am just trying to soak up every little thing I can about my kids. The way they laugh, their personalities, the sound of their cry, their voices, everything I can possibly store in my brain!!...which is the main reason I do this blog because I know one day my brain won't be so good at storing things! lol! Anyways Rylee weighed 15 lbs 15 oz (48% tile) and was 27.4" tall (94% tile), so she will probably be tall like her Daddy and her brother! She didn't like her shots and cried even when the nurse walked in the door:( But right after the nurse was done, I just scooped her up and nursed her and then she calmed down. I just hate when they cry like that...it really makes me feel sick with anxiety knowing how bad it hurts her:( But I am all about getting the vaccines so I know it must be done. Anyways Dr. O'Laughlin said she is perfectly healthy and right on track where she should be which is great to hear!! So at 6 months her are some of Rylee's likes/dislikes/routines...
* Loves to giggle and loves to have her brother play peek a boo with her
* Has tried rice cereal, oatmeal, squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, pears...and likes it all except her green beans. Not a big fan of those:(
* Can roll over from tummy to back and from back to tummy
* Likes to sleep on her side
* Can sit up by herself...but only for about 30 seconds and then she falls sideways:)
* Has NOT gotten her teeth yet but I swear they are coming
* Routine...well we try to feed her oatmeal and a fruit for breakfast, a veggie and fruit for lunch and oatmeal/veggie for dinner...or sometimes just a veggie. She usually eats a bottle an hour after her meals and still gets up about 1x a night to eat. It's getting better but like I said in a previous post...it's a crap shoot with her. Some nights are great and some nights are awful!!:(
* She loves to jump in her jumper and still isn't a big fan of tummy time and usually just rolls over when we do it.



"I'm hungry! I am going to eat my toes"
"Oops, I fell over"

No comments:

Post a Comment