Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rylee's 5 months old~

So my baby girl turned 5 months old on Dec. 28th, 2011! (this blog entry is a little late:() She is getting bigger by the day and still not to many "first" to report as of yet....but I can tell you that she loves to laugh, is very vocal and has definitely found her voice, loves to watch her brother play and I can just tell she can't wait to join him in running around, has found her tongue and loves to stick it out like Gene Simmons (Lol!), can roll over sometimes although it is not very consistent and it is from tummy to back, she has still not found her sleeping "routine" as of yet:( Some nights she gives us a 8 hour stretch and some nights she is up every 3! It is SO hit and miss. We just started giving her a half breast milk/half formula bottle at night to see if that would help her sleep. First night she slept for 7.5 hours!!...next night it was only 4 hr stretch... but it does seem like it does help. I feel SO GUILTY and sad because I had to start her on formula before my goal of 6 months but I am just a little shy of making enough from pumping during the day at work so I was left with no choice:( Brady didn't have an ounce of formula until 7.5 months and I just couldn't do that for my little girl:( Oh well...I can't beat myself up over it. Overall my little lady is healthy (hasn't had more than a runny nose and that is AWESOME considering kids at daycare have had the flu, colds, etc)! But I am a firm believer in the chiropractor to help keep your immune system up! I bring Brady, Rylee, and myself to the chiropractor 1x week and have for a year (well I started with Rylee when she was 3 weeks old) and Brady hasn't had more then a runny nose and he was sick ALL THE TIME 3 months-14 months old and I haven't been sick either (well I guess I did have a stuffy nose/cough for a week)! Anyways...so getting side tracked...but Rylee is healthy, happy, and brings so much JOY and HAPPINESS to our lives and I couldn't imagine life without my little peanut!!















No comments:

Post a Comment