
So Kris and I bought Brady tickets to see Sesame Street Live for his birthday present (which was in November). I was a little worried because Brady was really in to Sesame Street months ago and I thought his "obsession" would have faded, but boy was I wrong! His favorite Sesame character is and has been 'The Count' and then probably next on the list is Elmo! He has two DVD's one of Count and one of Elmo that he loves to watch! He likes to pretend to sneeze and then counts "1 sneeze ha ha ha, 2 sneeze ha ha ha, etc" which is so cute! And he loves to sing along to the 'Elmo's World' song! Anyways...the concert started at 10:30 and was over by noon, which was perfect because most kids in the audience (including Brady) were getting antsy at the end. But there was lots of singing and dancing and Brady loved pretty much the whole show except one some of the characters came out into the audience...he was NOT liking that!:( I guess big, furry creatures can be scary to a 2 year old. Here are some of the pics of the day!!;)

Brady standing by a "pretend" Count...wasn't to sure about it:)

Bert doing his "Staying Alive" dance
No comments:
Post a Comment