
So our baby girl is taking her first steps (not literally) into becoming a big girl! She has started eating solids!! We started with rice cereal (on 1/16/12 so 5 1/2 months old) and she LOVED it! I could barely get the spoon to her mouth fast enough!! And we were also hoping that starting her on solids would help her sleep through the night...and some nights it seems it does and some nights it doesn't! Such a crap shoot with our little lady! Seems like when we think we have figured out a sleeping strategy she goes and changes on us!! Anyways, I have decided to make all her baby food because I am hoping that she will be less likely to be a picky eater like her big brother! I made some of Brady's baby food but nothing consistent and God knows getting him to eat a fruit or vegetable for us is a struggle:( So hopefully if Rylee gets the taste of "real, fresh food" she will hopefully (fingers crossed) like all kinds when she starts on table foods! So far I have made butternut squash, green beans, pears, sweet potatoes, peas, and bananas:) Her first vegetable was (1/22/12) squash and she LOVED that as well!! Hopefully this liking for foods continues!!:)

No comments:
Post a Comment